Witney Roof Company are specialist Pyramid Rooflight Installation in Witney, Oxfordshire
Pyramid Rooflight installation by Witney Roof Company
Providing maximum light gain, the Pyramid Rooflight’s fine steel lines and attractive design create an architectural feature suitable for any flat roof construction.
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
- Any RAL/BS paint colour can be ordered on request
High standard of performance
- Standard double glazed unit exceeds current building regulation requirements
- Thermoliner® – thermally decoupled lining ensures condensation control
- Exceeds weather-tightness BS 6375: Part 1: 1989
- High degree of air tightness
Our standard IGU specification is a 4mm SGG PLANITHERM® TOTAL+ (Low E) toughened inner with a 12mm argon cavity and a 4mm SGG PLANILUX® toughened outer, giving a glass centre pane U-value of 1.3W/m²K.
Other glazing specifications offering for example, improved thermal, acoustic or security properties as well as decorative finishes are also available.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame depending on location* and mandatory maintenance programme.
Versatile and easy to install
- The Pyramid Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 5°.
- Suitable for most roof constructions
- With 4 sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application
Full technical help and support available